From: Will Swain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 November 2006 10:34
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: grrrr....

I had a 'discussion' with the IT consultant at a client of mine who insisted
that CF was built on ASP. He wouldn't have it any other way. He was
obviously an MS man and didn't view anything else as 'proper'. What annoyed
me more than anything else was that he was getting paid a small fortune as a
daily rate and clearly didn't know what he was talking about.