> As I say I'm almost there but I'm getting a bit of a strange
> problem with the processing of the page through IIS now.
>
> If I try and access I page I get an Exception error:
>
> coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException - in : line -1
>           File not found: /test.cfm
>
> However, if I refresh the page it appears. Refresh again
> shows the error and carries on alternating on each request.

Are you setting up a cluster? It sounds like one cluster member isn't
configured properly. You'll need to make sure that each cluster member
points to the same web root or context root directory.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Chicago, Baltimore and Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.