So I can change the file paths per use within the cfc instantiation? I did
not know that :-)

Is it possible to override the rest of the settings in the fckconfig.js file
from there as well?

I'm being lazy and haven’t tried any of this yet. Hoepfully I can get the
time today though.

Thanks for the tips

It's very rare that we need to give soemone the full capabilities of file
management (even more rare that we allow them to upload anything with
fckeditor). Normally it's just an image here and there, a PDF or word doc
and the occassional audio or video commercial spots. I normally just write
those uploaders myself in a couple of minutes.

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com