Scenario:
I have a few servers in different location.
When the new record is added to Master (Central) Database. My code should
automatically update the rest of the server in different locations.

Code:
<cfoutput query="q_Server">
        <cfhttp method="Post" url="#Trim(ServerURL)#/UpdateDB.cfm"
timeout="10">
                <cfhttpparam name="FirstName" value="ABC" type="FORMFIELD">
        </cfhttp>
</cfoutput>

Problem:
When there is an invalid Server's URL, the cfhttp will return error message
and stop executing.

Expected:
I need CFHTTP to continue executing until end of records, and returns the
list of invalid Server's URL.

Your idea are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

- Rudy