> Would you prefer a 5* conference venue, restaurant quality
> food, lots of
> staff, lots of bells and whitles and spend 3 months of your
> salary to get
> there.
>
> Just because someone says the food sucked in they survey
> answers, doesn't
> neccisarily mean they want to pay $200 more next year for it
> to be better?

Personally, I thought the food was fine last year.  If that was one of
the most common complaints, I don't know what everybody is complaining
about.  And I agree, I don't care to pay more to have 'better' food.  I
also don't really care about nicer social events.  I like the
networking, but I'd be just as happy in a community room full of CFers,
than at a fancy party where I can get free drinks.

"EMF <idahopower.com>" made the following annotations.
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,