Luckily none of my dedicated servers were affected, nor any of my
clients.  SORT OF...

One of my clients uses a combination of his own SQL Server and CT's,
where the CT server manages a peripheral app and his client variables
(!).  His CF connections kept working but his ASP DSN's died.  I
*guess* I connected to the IP in CF when I set up the server, and his
ASP guy did machine name ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

We've had major issues with the reliability of their shared SQL
Servers and I finally weaned the client off of his "but I get it for
free" shared SQL Server to a dedicated one.  I'll make sure he knows I
saved his a$$ yet again in my next email to him :-)

One more example of why you want to stay truly dedicated if you go
that route.  I think I'll recommend he get another server for his
final legacy stuff.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janitor, MSB Web Systems