From: Todd Ashworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 2:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: What about Apache? (was Re: Zeus Web Server)

Actually, I am not curious, because I am getting ready to set up some
servers and am trying to decide on the OS to use, etc.  In light of your
comments about the .dll .. wouldn't you have the same problems with Apache
on Linux, which would make NT the better all around choice for ColdFusion
apps?

Todd Ashworth

| Funny you should mention that - it was mentioned just a few messages ago.
|
| It should work with CF. It may not work well with CF, but it should work.
|
| CF can be used as a "traditional" CGI application, which can be used with
| any web server available on the OSes which CF supports. The Zeus Web
Server