Hey, I bet I can. ;) Seriously, in the future it is probably easier to
just use my Contact tab on my home page.

The basic concept is that you can either pass a query containing
information about your URLs, or a simple list of URLs.

If you pass a query, the UDF expects to see the following columns:

lastmod - A datetime stamp for when the url was last modified

changefreq - How often the URL changes. Can be one of these:
always,hourly,daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,never

priority - a value from 0 to 1 that represents the importance of the url

url - the url, obviously

So the idea is you create this query based on your site parameters. So
take my blog for example. All the URLs are based on blog entries. I
can create a site map by getting all the blog entries and creating the
URL using queryNew, queryAddRow, etc. The generateSiteMap UDF then
takes this UDF and creates the correct XML for the sitemap.