Folks,

We're going into Beta on a multi-user project estimation, time tracking, and
analysis application, and we're looking for a few dedicated souls to bang on it
and report back their findings and opinions.

Briefly, the name of the application is WOOT!, and it's going to go for only
$99 a seat when it's released in January.  WOOT! will make your projects more
profitable by preventing billable time from falling through the cracks,
producing more complete and accurate estimates for your customers, and
discovering problem areas in your project pricing.   The WOOT! Desktop Client
stays resident in your system tray and typically takes only two clicks to track
work sessions.  The WOOT! Database runs on SQL Server 2005 (either the free
Express version or any production version) and is highly scalable.  WOOT!
requires the .NET Framework 2.0, which is a free download from Microsoft.

If you're interested then please email me *offline* at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
give me an idea of how many systems you can run the WOOT! Desktop Client on and
for how long you can test it during the Beta period, which ends on December
31st.

The first twenty Beta testers who send us feedback will receive free one-year
licenses to WOOT! when it is released in January.  The top ten Beta testers who
distinguish themselves with outstanding feedback will receive free permanent
licenses to WOOT!.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
BlueDragon Alliance Founding Committee

Get advanced intensive Master-level training in
C# & ASP.NET 2.0 for ColdFusion Developers at
ProductivityEnhancement.com