On 12/11/06, Christopher Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Like the subject says... what does this have to do with ColdFusion?
> Perhaps it's better suited to an off-topic list. :o/

WOOT! is a multi-user project estimation, time tracking, and analysis
application, something many ColdFusion programmers are interested in
for managing their projects.

I would consider it somewhat off-topic, but still suitable for this
list. Perhaps it could have the SOT abbreviation at the start of the
subject, but I'm not here to police the list and really don't care to.
I can ignore a thread if I want to, and don't feel the need to jump
all over somebody for posting something that does not fit into by box
of appropriate topics.

If this was shameless advertising it might be another story. However,
this project management application and the thread was started by Adam
Churvis, an accomplished ColdFusion programmer whose activity on this
list is greatly appreciated.

-Aaron