From: Jacob Munson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 December 2006 14:43
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: last updated date from MySql database

> I want to show the last updated date on a site. Rather than do this
> manually, is there a way I can get this programatically for a table in
> mySQL?

I guess I'm confused.  Do you want to show the last time a DB table was
updated, or just show the latest record using a time stamp field?
If it's the former, you could use an 'on insert' trigger to keep track of
updates to the table, but it would be much easier if you just had a
date/time field in the table where you put in now() with each insert/update,
and then display that on your site.

--
My Sites:
http://www.techfeed.net/blog/