This whole thing really gets me pissed off.

EVEN supposing Adobe decided they dont want ColdFusion (which i dont
think they have)  there would still be LOTs of coldfusion sites that
need work, and they would far more likely to sell ColdFusion to
someone else as a going business than just shut it down.

So there's no chance we'll suddenly find ourselves out of a job.  EVEN
if coldfusion came to the EOL, ther would still be work for years to
come afterwards.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month