From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 December 2006 15:44
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Web services being called by non cf source

so how one can affect the other I do not know, very odd

Just some random thoughts.

Can one be using up some resource when it is running; bandwidth, cpu,
threads, something.  So that the toobar is not waiting and timing out, while
the cf version is more patient and waits for the resource to become
available and returns the desired result.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any
copies of this message.