Hi everybody:
I am managing a popular forum which is based on PHPBB. Now I want to make a
shoppimg cart that offers more services and I want to do it with Coldfusion.
But I need to  keep the forum active, plus I need all the registration
information of the users because I don't wan to loose so many users. My problem
is:
I don't know how to store the registration information (usernames, addresses,
emails) that are in PHPBB database into myshopping cart database which is in
CF/MSSQL! I thought maybe I need to migrate to a CF forum and convert the PHPBB
databse into that and then somehow share the registration information of that
with the reistraton part of my website but this may make some more troubles.
Can you please help me?

Thanks
Benign