From: Michael Traher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 December 2006 15:45
To: CF-Talk
Subject: how do I reunite 2 separate requests

Need a bit help - my poor ol' brain is struggling with how best to impelment
this...

I am just starting to integrate this payment service provider into our
system to handle credit card payments for our customers in the Asia Pacific
region.

I already use a PSP here in the UK and I have a cfc which nicely implements
the process - I feed in credit card, expiry date, amount currency etc etc
and after an cfhttp call the cfhttp.filecontent contains the response as an
XML packet... nice.

For paydollar the implementation is slight different - I still do an cfhttp
call but then I have to declare a URL to 'receive the results in realtime'
and in addition declare 3 separate pages to display in case of error,
decline or success. So paydollar in effect spawn a separate request to pass
me the results and all I get back in the cfhttp.filecontent is one of the
three pages I nominated.

So I know broadly if it has been authorised, declined or some error - but
the details are in another request!

Any ideas on the best way to tie the requests together again? Can the
results page know about the correct CF session scope?

The nominated 'results URL' is not dynamic with each request by the way -
just declared to them once. When it is run however it has access to the
transactio details in the form scope.

I really want to abstract the whole credit card payment so that it will pass
to the appropriate PSP behind the scenes and pass back a standard response
and codes.

confused of UK

--
Mike T