>On Thursday 04 January 2007 00:42, Dwayne Cole wrote:
>> I delete the files but it still behaves like there there.  I disable the
>
>Where did you delete them from from ?
>
>> plug in and can't figure out how to enable.
>
>You enable it in the same place.

I DOWNLOADED THE FILE FROM HERE:
http://ray.camdenfamily.com/index.cfm/2006/7/6/Getting-the-RDS-extensions-for-CFEclipse

TO INSTALL I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE:
http://www.danvega.org/blog/index.cfm/2006/7/28/Eclipse-RDS-Support

WHILE INSTALLING I GOT ERROR THAT SAID THERE WAS A CONFIGURATION PROBLEM!!!
NEVERTHELESS
RDS configuration (Windows>Preference>RDS Configuration) Connection test passed.
When I went to (Windows>Show View>Other>RDS Dataview) I got this error:
"An error has occurred when creating this view"

TO UNINSTALL
1) I disable the plugin: ( Help > Software Updates > Manage Configuration )
when I disable instead of just marking the node as disabled it actually removed
the node THUS I CANNOT ENABLE

2).I removed components from the eclipse directory (features and plugin)

PROBLEM:
The components are gone, and the plugin is diable but all the cfeclipse
navigation elements to support working with eclipse are still showing up ie
(RDS Configuration Dialog, RDS Perspectives etc.)