So in my continuing task of learning Eclipse, I've got a few more
questions...

1) in the CFEclipse (or any) perspective, is it possible to "view invisible
elements" such as spaces and tabs? I could do this in Editplus and it was
amazingly helpful.

2) In Editplus, I could pull launch either a "find" box or a "find and
replace" box. In the find box, I could search for a term and continue
showing the next found instance. Or if I closed the box, I could hit F3 to
show the next instance. Does Eclipse allow for something like this? I know
it's sort of petty but being able to close the box meant that I could then
be back in the code (and hit F3) and start editing as soon as I found the
next occurence. Having the box open means that I have to manually click into
the editor, make changes, then go back to the box.

Andy Matthews
Senior Coldfusion Developer

Office:  877.707.5467 x747
Direct:  615.627.9747