http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/thread.cfm/threadid:49667#266496

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Jordan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: My sincerest apologies to Brian Simmons, CentraSoft.Com, and to
the entire ColdFusion community

Ben,

I visited your concept site, and thought it was great. I'd like to echo the
sentiments of Rey and everyone else who's responded to your post.
Your apology was top-notch, and your reputation is intact as far as I'm
concerned. I don't know that Brian Simmons, CentraSoft.com or the CF community
could ask for anything else from you. Writing a statement like this one and
publishing it the the general public is one very hard thing for anyone to do,
and it shows humility and grace.

Good job!

Ben, I'm also curious if you were somehow contacted by Brian Simmons or
CentraSoft.com, or if you just woke up one morning and realized what you'd
done. Don't feel obligated to answer. I'm just curious. :o)

Cheers,
Chris