I don't see how Distinct would work in this case.  If any value in a record
is unique, you'll get a record.  The request was to suppress output of the
repeating fields in columns 1 and 2 where a 3rd column's value changes on
each record.  If the 3rd column is unique in each record, you'll need to
code the output in some fashion.