Hitting F9 is faster Charlie...because his hands will most likely already be
on the keyboard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFEclipse Setup Question

1) not sure
2) add the pane (perspective) to the "fast view"...this will minimize it to
an icon on the side of the screen (not sure which side by default, but I end
up dragging it to the left side).  clicking the icon will open it.  clicking
anywhere else (like back in the editor after you've opened the file you
want) will automatically close it.
don't even need to hit F9 :)