As you stated about delivering the sourcecode CD and telling them any
competent CF developer could take over. I also believe that using a widely
accepted framework/methodology such as Fusebox gives the client an added ROI
as there are thousands of Fuseboxers that can really jump right in and
maintain the codebase almost as if they wrote it themselves. I have been on
the receiving end of situations like this. I know some folks like to code
for job security, but I prefer to build stuff that can be easily maintained.

Greg