I believe this means that the CF server crashed and was restarted.  I
believe this is done automatically by windows.  Check the server logs around
the same time and see if there are any exceptions.  Also try monitoring
stuff with SeeFusion or FusionReactor.  Make sure you're not running out of
ram.  FusionReactor has crash protection settings which might help you if
memory is your issue.

Russ