From: Nathan C. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 February 2007 8:31 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: moving from CF 4.5 to 7.0

I'm in the process of doing this now.  And 4.0 to 6.1 before that - on
another box.  For the most part the update is going well.  I have a few
niggling details with how variables are referenced, but that has been the
biggest issue to date.

The "code-scanner"  in the administrator can be helpful but it will not
catch everything.

It will probably depend a lot on how many less obscure features you use too
- if any.  The one that reads and writes windows registry is the one that
comes to mind.

-Nate