I have a graph on our intranet that displays 4 series as stacked bars.  I
would like to have webcharts display the collumn total at the top of each
collumn.

If I add...

<dataLabels style="Pattern" placement="Outside" isAntialiased="true"
font="Verdana-12">
<![CDATA[$(colTotal)]]>
</dataLabels>

To the XML file it adds a total but I can't figure out where it gets its
number from 'cause it seems completely wrong.  It also adds 4 numbers, one
for each series.

Is there any way I can just get one number at the top of each collumn which
is the sum of all 4 series so if todays sales from each series were 2,3,4 &
5 it would display "14" at the top of the column?

--
James Smith - IT Director
uWish Ltd - http://www.uWish.co.uk



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7 
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs 
http:http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;56760587;14748456;a?http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=LVNU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:268839
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to