I don't think you are supposed to run Fusion Reactor on a production
server. Even on my dev server it caused reliability issues and I had
to uninstall it.

If your server is having RAM issues, one thing to do is watch the
Windows performance monitor to see if you can capture the moment when
RAM starts to spike, then see what is running at that time. You can
set up alerts to capture this event as well. Or, look in the Web
server log files to see what page was requested before the RAM spike.
Or use your knowledge of ColdFusion to make an educated guess. The
following could be causing RAM issues: very large session variable or
application variable structures, retrieving a large amount of data
from a database, reading a very large file using cffile.

-Mike Chabot