OK, upon further review, I AM inside the CFC with an argument calling the form
LabView. So I think I have to call the form object "LabView".

I think you don't want to use argument collection.  A quick once over of your
code says to me that you want to pass an entire structure to a single argument.
 ArgumentCollection is used so that you can pass a structure where each key is
a separate argument in the function.

For what I see, I would think you would want to be doing something like this in
your call:

<cfinvoke method="postLabView"
          returnvariable="postLabView"
          LabView="#form#"
          webservice = "http://localhost/trunk/lts/com/appCustAdmin.cfc?wsdl";>

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.