Spam bots are starting to annoy me.  They're getting to the point
where they're like flies - bloody persistent and while hot stopping my
activity, they're taking up too much of my time.   I've been watching
the discussion here and trying some of the things discussed, but on
another list unrelated to coldfusion, someone bragged that since using
AKismet:

[quote]
I have yet to have legitimate spam hit my site (and have had to rescue
only one false positive), I delete two to five spam emails a day (and
rescue about one false positive a month), and have never had a virus.
That seems like a fine ration to me.
[/quote]

So that got my attention, and I started looking into it.  And i found
there's a CFC available called CFAkismet.

So i wondered if anyone had used it and had any kind of success with it?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month