Scott

Suppose I have 2 queries in cftransaction
1- inserts into database
2 reads from database
Then <cftransaction action="commit">

is it only after the commit i will be able to see the values in the database?
my 1st insert is " load data infile" somehow i cant see my results in database
during the process and it is able to get results out of second query that means
there is something in DB, but why can't i see it?

when i do load data infile in a cftransaction i cant see results in DB

Do you have any suggestion

DG