Hello Guys,

First time working with the reactor XML file, and it keeps throwing an error
when i try and use it. When using the standard reactor XML without any objects
defined it appears to work fine, but when I define my own database objects its
throwing the error.

The error reads:

Bean creation exception during init() of
ModelGlue.unity.orm.ReactorAdapter:Element DESCRIPTION is undefined in CFCATCH.:

The error occurred in
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\ThinkGlueMarketing\Coldspring\beans\DefaultXmlBeanFactory.cfc:
 line 539
Called from
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\ThinkGlueMarketing\Coldspring\beans\DefaultXmlBeanFactory.cfc:
 line 332
Called from
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\ThinkGlueMarketing\ModelGlue\unity\loader\XmlConfigurationLoader.cfc:
 line 16
Called from
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\ThinkGlueMarketing\ModelGlue\unity\loader\XmlConfigurationLoader.cfc:
 line 317
Called from
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\ThinkGlueMarketing\ModelGlue\unity\loader\XmlConfigurationLoader.cfc:
 line 47
Called from
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\ThinkGlueMarketing\ModelGlue\unity\loader\FrameworkLoader.cfc:
 line 60
Called from
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\ThinkGlueMarketing\ModelGlue\unity\ModelGlue.cfm: line 37
Called from D:\inetpub\wwwroot\ThinkGlueMarketing\ThinkGlueMarketing\Index.cfm:
line 33

537 :                                                           <cfthrow
type="coldspring.beanCreationException"
538 :
message="Bean creation exception during init() of #beanDef.getBeanClass()#"
539 :
detail="#cfcatch.message#:#cfcatch.detail#">
540 :                                                   </cfcatch>
541 :                                           </cftry>

Anyone got any suggestions as to why this might be happening? I'm more than
happy to post my XML if you want to take a look, i just didnt want to over
crowd this initial posting.

Thanks again,

Rob