May want to search the archives as Automatic Printing comes up QUITE
often.

-----Original Message-----
From: E C list [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Automated Local Printing of Remote Report

Hello- I am wondering if anyone has come up with any ways of
automatically printing (locally) a remote cfreport or pdf file.  I'd
like to print off some customer letters every day at 9am without human
intervention, and in a robust sort of way.   I am sure I haven't thought
of everything, but so far, the best I could do is to automate and ftp
download of the report as a PDF and then use acrobat reader's command
line print options to print it.  I also thought of using a macro
generator that memorizes keystrokes, but I've always thought that those
were a little bit quirky.

Thank you for any other ideas.

ps-  I think it would be great if Adobe expanded the CFReport Builder
with some sort of scheduler for opening and printing remote cfreports.

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000
destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.