I apologize, I posted this last week and did not receive any comments, (yes 
this is a different Doug Brown, the name is to common). 

I had everything working well up till 2 weeks ago when I got hit by a virus and 
had to reload everything from scratch. Something seems be be off in the 
permissions for the CFFORM flash form applications. Most of the flash form 
works in Firefox except the cfselect lists, they do not show the options 
listed, they appear to be blank. I we just realized that the flash form errors 
out in IE with an error in the bottom left corner. The error is line 6 char 1 
object doesn't support this property or method, code 0, url: 
http://www.moxysportswear.com/cfide/scripts/cfformhistory.cfm. 

If I change the directory security to have windows authentication, after you 
login into  the page, it shows the items correctly. When I take the IIS6 
authentication off for the directory, it goes back to the above problem. 

My system configuration consistes of Windows server 2003, setup as and 
application server with IIS6, Coldfusion 7.0.2 and SW Soft Plesk server 8.1. 

There seems to be some sort of permission problems that I have not been able to 
figure out, and I hate to say this, I have been working through this for a few 
days. 

I desperately need to get beyond this problem as soon as possible. Any help or 
suggestions will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Doug Brown
Moxy sportswear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 by AdobeĀ®
Dyncamically transform webcontent into Adobe PDF with new ColdFusion MX7. 
Free Trial. http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJV

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:272694
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to