For anyone who's interested, I've blogged the considerations/issues I
ran into (or can remember running into) when using ColdFusion to
consume a feed at
http://musetracks.instantspot.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/3/18/Consuming-an-RSS-Feed-with-ColdFusion.
 A follow-up post will detail the issues I had when displaying the
content of a feed.