Have had an issue for an unyet finished project (despite working my arse off on
it) where the client wants full ownership of the resultant code.

I am very unhappy about this for several reasons:

1. Their remuneration is pathetic (AUD$21 per hour compared to my usual rate of
$65+) - I got close to that much slave labour trawling through 8,000 boxes of
dusty file boxes.

2. This will be a major business tool - total automation via ColdFusion, SQL
Server, EFTPOS, email, Credit Card processing and pure Adobe Acrobat paperless
output, most of their business processes, with import/export between "notebook
databases" and the main system, and SMS integration.

3. Our "host" is useless and despite many attempts to get answers they still do
not have secure SSL. I have started looking for a new home for them
surreptitiously.

4. They do not own licenses for either ColdFusion or SQL Server - ouch for them?

5. There are a LOT of other businesses that would be interested in what I am
creating. So why would I sell so cheaply (or at all).