I've been looking around at various answers online for this issue where
the X shows up in the PDF generated using CFDOCUMENT when referencing an
image. I've tried all of the fixes and I'm still having the issue. I'm
wondering if anyone has any more things to try. I've attempted to call
the URL of the image from directly on the server via a browser and it
loads the way it should. I'm assuming that rules out the firewall issue
but am I wrong on that? When I generate the PDF and look at the web
server logs for that site, I do not see an entry for the image request
so it seems that the request is never making it to the webserver. Where
can I look in the Java or CF logs to see what's going on or what I need
to fix? I also tried putting a local address (D:\websites...) as the URL
for the image but no luck with that either. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

John Burns