I have noticed some of the same issues that Chris mentioned.  Eclipse,
at this point anyway, seems to be a bit over aggressive at "helping"
you with project integration and caching.  For example, the other day
one of our network shares went down, and one of my projects lives
there.  I kept getting an error as Eclipse tried to resync that
project (which I wasn't working on, btw).  I thought, "I'll just close
the project, I don't need it right now anyway", but Eclipse wouldn't
let me close it because the drive was inaccessible.  I don't remember
the exact error messages, but this is an area that I think needs some
attention in Eclipse.

That said, I still use CFEclipse exclusively, and love it.  All my
coworkers use DreamWeaver, but the killer feature that is missing
compared to Eclipse is the local history, IMO.  If dreamweaver ever
adds that, CFEclipse will be in trouble.  ;)  If you don't know what
I'm talking about, at anypoint in your development with Eclipse, you
can bring up previous versions of a file, and selectively merge
changes (or swap out the whole tamale if you want).  I can't live
without that, it's saved my bacon more times than I can count.  It's
not intended to be a replacement for source management, but it's very
handy as a quick and simple tool.