Thanks for the response.  One of the issues I am running into is that (and I
failed to mention this in my original post) the checkboxes are being
dynamically generated from another table called "Pages."  So then, for whatever
reason, my list is being written with values for every checkbox, regardless of
whether they are checked or not.

So, if have checkboxes "index", "localnews" and "sports", i will get a list
with a number of items which match the selections and non-selections
(e.g.,"true,true,false").

One solution that I tried was using radio buttons instead in order to submit
the actual page names (e.g., instead of "true,true,false," submit
"index,localnews,sports").  However, I found that if I did not select a
particular item--say, "obituaries"--on submit I would be thrown a scope error.

If I could get this method to work, it would be great.  Unfortunately, at the
present the only luck I've had is to submit the boolean values of the checkbox.
 Obviously, this leaves me in the predicament mentioned before in needing to
find a way to loop over each list of each sponsor in order to display on the
proper pages.

Any other ideas?