Hey Vince, he was pulling your chain. Don't get bent. It's one of Mark's
failings that he loves the Mac, but I'll never hold it against him,
because we love our friends regardless of their faults;)

There is some minor success with 64 bit JVM, but if I remember right
it's only supported on Solaris (could be off here, it's been awhile
since I read the tech-note). You'll either A) have to wait for Scorpio,
or B) run WinXP in a Virtual Machine with your dev environment

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com