From: Vince Collins (NHJobs.com) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 1:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Multiple Blogs on one site

Multiple Blogs, Multiple Users, Overall Aggregated Portal of all Blogs.

I'm thinking of adding blogs to an existing commercial site.  I want my current
customer base to have the option of creating one to many blogs under their
existing account.  Also having the option of more than one user allowed to post
blogs is desirable.  I would also like for them to choose a short URL for their
blog such as http://domainname.com/userchoice and have that created when the
blog is created behind the scenes.

Has anyone done this using an existing CF-based or other blog application?
Does it comply with that blog application user license?

I noticed that BlogFusion's Enterprise Blog Portal might be along the lines of
what I was thinking of doing.  Does anyone use BlogFusion?  I'm not sure it
will be flexible enough to have it all hosted there since I'd like to be able
to tie it all into the larger premise of the site.

Any help, suggestions, or experience with BlogFusion, BlogCFC, BlogCFM or other
tools would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Vince Collins

PS:  Ray Camden, if you are listening, have you allowed BlogCFC to be used for
this sort of use?  Your user license is dependent on other underlying code
bases so it's a bit fuzzy if I would be able to do this sort of thing.  I would
not rule out the option of paying a license fee or provide a nice donation if
that might be an option.