I am working on a project w/ several other programmers.  Most of our
forms use a component that requires gethttprequestdata to be passed in
as an argument.  This is causing a little problem for me because I
have some post form processing which needs to be done to the data
before it is passed to this component.  Is there anyway to modify the
content part of gethttprequestdata so that my changes can be passed to
the component?  From my experiments and google searches, I tend to say
no.  If this is the case, I'll have to convince my fellow programmers
to change the component (should be passing form data in IMO), but I
would rather avoid this if I can. Any help will be appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Deploy Web Applications Quickly across the enterprise with ColdFusion MX7 & 
Flex 2
Free Trial 
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:274895
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to