Jamie,

  The rules of the cf-talk mailing list require you to be a member in
order to post.  I get around this by subscribing to the digest version
of the list.  I get one or two messages a day, which I delete.  This
allows you to read and post from the newsgroup.

Hope that helps,

Chris Evans
[EMAIL PROTECTED]