Well, it turns out that the casing of the fieldnames was the problem. I didn't
realize that this was an issue for IE (and I don't quite understand why it
would be).  Anyway, it works, so that is enough.

Thanks for your help, and yes, I am going to add the <cfqueryparam> on the
final go.

Thanks!

Joel