> From: ramesh deva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 03 May 2007 16:03
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: upgrade JRE version and latest vista..
>
> I appreciate your advises or comments..
>

> Serial Number
>  CED700-52460-07253-xxxxx

My first advice would be to avoid posting your serial number on a public
mailing list :-)

David Low
Senior Developer and Data Manager
MyHousePrice.com
3 Wellgreen Lane
STIRLING, FK8 2BS

tel: +44 (0) 1786 472 186
fax: +44 (0) 1786 472 109
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.MyHousePrice.co.uk

MyHousePrice.com
Every House Sold, Every Price Paid

This email is intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities to
which it is addressed. It does not necessarily represent the views of
MyHousePrice.com Ltd.

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged materials. In the case of
confidential and/or privileged materials, any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use, including the taking of any action in reliance upon
these materials, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient may
be the subject of legal action.

If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete
the material from your computer.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. MyHousePrice.com Ltd does not
accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Many thanks.