Error 405 means that IIS doesn't understand the requests's file extension
and can't properly dispatch it to the ColdFusion server.  Your action
attribute implies a file extension ".cfm/download.csv" which is meaningless
to the web server.

If you want the user to be able to download a file called download.csv, just
call the download.cfm page; in that page, include the commands:

<CFHEADER NAME="Content-Disposition" VALUE="Filename=download.csv">
<CFCONTENT TYPE="application/excel" FILE="[fullpath]download.csv">

where the file is the complete path and filename in the server file system.

Also, note that the ENCTYPE attribute in the form is for uploading a file,
not downloading one.