Happy Friday, Everyone.  I'm polling everyone (informally) via e-mail, to
get your opinions about the ColdFusion Administrator interface and/or
functionality.  Specifically, I'd like to know what you like about it, what
sections you use most and least, what you dislike about it, and WHAT
IMPROVEMENTS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE RELEASES.
Don't bother to reply on-list if you can help it... just write me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and if possible, us CF Administator as your e-mail
subject.
Thanks.

~Simon