OK, this is something stupid simple.

I have used transfer, and in the past I just created a transfer object,
and then did transfer.getTransfer("user.user",1).

Well, I have MG:Unity build 2.0.284 installed.  Its running great, and I
have my transfer adapter configured right:

0ms     Core    This is Model-Glue version (Unknown: Subversion
Checkout)

0ms     Core    Using ORM Adapter:
com.adobe.hs.common.orm.TransferAdapter

Now, for the million dollar question, which I cannot find in the doc
online or any blog post about this:  How do I use it!!!

I tried using the alias for something like ormAdapter.getTransfer

I assume there is some standardized way to reference a generic ORM
adapter, but I cannot find it.  Anyone toss me a bone?

(and you have got to love abstracting the database with an ORM, then
abstracting the ORM with a generic ORM, then auto-wiring that with
coldspring ;)

Chris Peterson