Hey All, I have a new manager for a current project and he wants to see
me do unit tests for form interfaces for an existing web application.

I have an idea of what a Unit Test is for code classes, but I have no
idea how this is to be done for a web interface? Does anyone have any
explanation or resources I can look into? Am I supposed to write code
that attempts to submit a form with bad value sets? Are there apps out
there that do that? Is that what a test harness would do - submit a form
and maybe check for resultant error text on the returned page?

Thanks,
Ben Nadel
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX7 Developer
www.bennadel.com <http://www.bennadel.com/>

Need ColdFusion Help?
www.bennadel.com/ask-ben/