The only issue the proxy configuration has is that all the client IPs will look
like they're coming from the front end server.  There is a JRUN filter that I
wrote (and someone else on here wrote a better one) that fixes that issue.  Let
me know if you want it and can't find it, and I'll see if I can pull up the
thread.

Russ