Funny-- I was just reading Sean Corfield's blog on GoDaddy hosting last
night...

http://corfield.org/blog/index.cfm/do/blog.entry/entry/GoDaddy_and_ColdF
usion_MX_7

The general consensus is that
1) Godaddy is very, very cheap.
2) You get what you pay for.

The only reason I keep considering godaddy is because I want unlimited
(or at LEAST 5 or more) separate domains for less than 10 dollars and
that just doesn't seems to exist outside of godaddy.

I wish there was a hosting company that would let you pick the features
you want.  I don't give a crap if I can have 7000 FTP accounts, 93 ASP
plugins, and 8 million E-mail forwarders if I only get 100 megs of hard
disk space.

The real kicker for godaddy Windows hosting is that you get a program
called "GUIDMaker".  Whoa-- think what kind of functionality that little
puppy must have.  I asked their sales what it was once and they had no
clue.  Go figure.

~Brad