From: Daniel Kessler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 June 2007 13:46
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfmail diagnosis

I had cfmail working fine and then suddenly, wammo->kblow->ugh, it
stopped working.  The last evidence I have of a mail sent was 5/15
though it may have worked past that.  The code hasn't changed since
way before that and two different sets of email code are both not
working - so I'm not suspecting the code.

I'm not sure how to trouble-shoot this.  I added a failTo email
address.  I have the cfmail wrapped in a cftry/cfcatch and receive no
error and in my one test, the failTo didn't send me an email.    I'm
in a shared hosting environment, so the server is not at my
fingertips, but I can send the admins an email to ask questions.

So what should I do now?

--

Daniel Kessler

College of Health and Human Performance