I'm finally taking the plunge to CFEclipse. So far I am liking it quite a bit,
but with one catch - I'm not finding a quick way to publish files. I have a
mapped network drive to our development server and our production server. In
Dreamweaver I was able to set up the development server drive as my 'workspace'
and the production server drive as the remote server - this allowed me to
upload files by simply clicking 'put'. I have seen the export feature and it
does perform the same task, but there are quite a few steps to this that I
would prefer not to have to take. Anyone know of a good plugin for this?

Jake